Strategic Plan 2013-2016 Initiatives
Promote and provide quality services:
- Design and implement a process to obtain CARF Accreditation;
- Review and update Community Support Manual;
- Establish Quality Assurance and Safety Committee;
- Identify service needs and/or gaps and deficiencies/areas for improvement and address;
- Revise services as needed based on program evaluation data.
Ensure organizational financial stability:
- Develop and monitor a more accurate agency budget;
- Develop and implement multi-year financial plan;
- Develop program budgets and educate staff on stewardship and use of money;
- Identify and implement strategies to maximize Medicaid revenue received;
- Evaluate reliability of current revenue streams;
- Evaluate current properties and programs for impact/profitability/risk and take appropriate actions;
- Re-evaluate Fund Development efforts and Implement a giving campaign.
Employ a professionally qualified and engaged workforce:
- Conduct a comprehensive compensation study;
- Revise employee orientation program with focus on industry and agency services, issues and philosophy;
- Identify and implement ways to increase Leadership Team presence in programs;
- Identify and implement ways to increase staff input in agency operations;
- Revise job descriptions as needed to align with agency strategy;
- Review and revise personnel policy; Conduct an employee satisfaction survey.
Furnish the infrastructure to support organizational operations:
- Identify organizational systems and processes;
- Determine standards of best practice for each identified system;
- Develop systems to meet best practice standards.
Inspire community confidence in our programs and services:
- Implement a formal marketing campaign;
- Design and implement strategies to share our mission and accomplishments with the community(including public relations activities, website, and brochure).
- Implement Quality Management processes and procedures (including designating a QM staff member and developing QM processes for each program);
- Implement best-practice training by role; Implement 360 degree management;
- Update Board bylaws and governance procedures;
- Develop and implement ways to keep current Board members and recruit new Board members.